- Full Time
- Mid Level
Atlas Obscura is looking for a seasoned Campaign Producer to join our growing Brand Partnerships team and bring our best-in-class advertiser campaigns to life. Serving as the primary client manager and overall program lead, this role will be a pivotal player in producing compelling, effective branded content campaigns across a multitude of formats including video, experiential, social, and interactive digital storytelling.
Founded in 2008, Atlas Obscura recently completed a $20 million Series B funding round led by Airbnb and is poised for strong growth in the brand partnerships space. At its core, Atlas Obscura believes in surfacing magic and wonder, and we seek to bring that very spirit of magic and wonder to the work we do with brands, which has included Chase, Nissan, Mitsubishi, and more.
Atlas Obscura is a remote-first company. This position may be based anywhere within reasonable driving distance to Los Angeles or New York City.
What You'll Do
Client Services: You will serve as the primary facilitator between the client team and Atlas Obscura’s internal teams. You will drive all client-facing communication with a focus on client satisfaction and delivering a stellar experience for the client team throughout the process. You will establish rhythm and structure for communication and ensure the client always feels heard, informed, and a part of the process while balancing client needs with the internal needs and objectives of Atlas Obscura itself.
Project Management: You will drive the execution of the campaign from start to finish, ensuring all facets of the program are delivered on time, within budget and meet Atlas’ rigorous brand quality standards. You will develop an overarching campaign production schedule and manage all production leads across video, written/social, technology, and media/distribution. You will own the project plan and proactively adjust as the program evolves, effectively communicating deadlines and expectations to all stakeholders.
Campaign Production: You will hold the responsibility for bringing creative ideas to life through post-sale execution. From the onset of the program, you will metabolize the campaign concept and pre-sale conversations to form a holistic understanding of the deal and develop a conceptual point of view and tactical plans for how the program will be realized. Throughout the course of the campaign, you will work with a team of video, written, and social content strategists to creatively and nimbly solve problems and navigate challenges to ensure successful campaign production from start to finish.
- You enjoy developing and managing client relationships and have a track record of delivering best in class client services
- You are a great presenter, and can lead productive client calls
- You are an excellent writer, who has the ability to solve major challenges through a well-written email
- You are a scrappy, dexterous, and creative problem solver who Is relentless in your pursuit of delivering the highest quality work for clients
- You are a great communicator, who has the ability to work cross-functionally across a media organization and can communicate complex information to the highest level of a client
- You are relentless in the pursuit of excellence and are highly diplomatic.
- You have the ability to be in-the-weeds and hands-on, as well as function at a 30,000 foot, highly strategic level
- You are extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- You have a passion for execution; you know the sale really starts as soon as the IO is signed.
- 5+ years of marketing experience in some combination of: client services, production, operations, branded content or brand strategy
- Experience executing across a variety of branded content forms, including written, video, social, and experiential
- Experience navigating rights and talent issues
- Fluency in media ad trafficking and distribution across display and social media
To apply for this role, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your qualifications and interest at the following link:
About Atlas Obscura
Atlas Obscura is an award-winning travel company founded in 2009. Widely celebrated for building the definitive, community-driven guide to the world's hidden wonders, the company also offers unique online and in-person experiences, produces once-in-a-lifetime trips, and has published two New York Times bestselling books with more than a million copies in print. Atlas Obscura has been nominated for three National Magazine Awards, a James Beard Award, three Webby Awards, and in 2020 was named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest-growing companies. Having raised a $20M, Series B led by Airbnb last summer, Atlas Obscura is well-positioned for growth.