Digital Product Manager
- Full Time
Atlas Obscura is seeking a Digital Product Manager to join our expanding team. Reporting to the VP of Product, the Digital Product Manager will work with developers and designers in an Agile environment to create digital experiences that will delight our users and help us reach our business goals. If you have a passion for building digital products that captivate and inspire users, then we want to hear from you!
Atlas Obscura is a remote-first company, so you can work from anywhere within the continental United States or Canada.
- Identify areas of product opportunity through user research and customer data analysis
- Partner with stakeholders to understand various business goals and project objectives
- Work with a product designer to create intuitive solutions that exceed user expectations and help grow our business
- Define, document and prioritize product requirements for a dedicated Agile team
- Perform UAT and participate in release activities
- Own go to market strategy and plan for new product launches, including internal and external communication
- Conduct post-launch analysis to celebrate wins and learn from misses
- Regularly present concepts and results to cross-functional partners and the senior leadership team
- 3-5 years of experience as a product manager in an Agile environment
- Experience building successful products for web and native apps
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Customer obsession—our users love us, and you should love them back
- A passion for Atlas Obscura’s mission of inspiring wonder and curiosity about the incredible world we all share
Compensation is competitive and includes equity. Benefits for full-time employees include family health, dental, and vision plans and a generous vacation policy. At Atlas Obscura we believe exploration is for everyone and encourage diverse applicants. We are committed to an equitable hiring process and an inclusive work environment.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter at the following link. If you’d like your application to stand out, please spend 5 minutes on the site and share the first 1-2 usability issues you encounter.
About Atlas Obscura
Atlas Obscura is an award-winning travel company founded in 2009. Widely celebrated for building the definitive, community-driven guide to the world's hidden wonders, the company also offers unique online and in-person experiences, produces once-in-a-lifetime trips, and has published two New York Times bestselling books with more than a million copies in print. Atlas Obscura has been nominated for three National Magazine Awards, a James Beard Award, three Webby Awards, and in 2020 was named one of Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies. Having raised a $20M, Series B led by Airbnb last summer, Atlas Obscura is well-positioned for growth.